About Bexley High School PTO
Welcome to the 2014-15 school year. This year, the BHS PTO will be reviving many of the activities many parents are familiar with that will allow us to help develop and support programs and initiatives that will enrich the curriculum of our students as well as those that may fall outside the school budget. Some of the goals this year include:
- Establishing an excellent working relationship among parents, teachers, administrators and the community
- Supporting programs that will enhance the learning of our High School students
- Provide feedback and suggestions for school programs
- Organize fundraising efforts to support additional programs, equipment and services not covered in the school budget
- Support the educational goals of the school and assist with attaining those goals through parent and community volunteerism
- Recruit volunteers and coordinate volunteer efforts to staff PTO functions and assist with school programs
- Support programs that will bring awareness to high school students' security and safety.
The BHS PTO is organized exclusively for the charitable, scientific, literary or educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c) (3) of the IRS code.
Thank you in advance for your ongoing support of Bexley High School's PTO. Your efforts and willingness to participate make a tremendous impact on our students.
Lori Silverstein Feuer